- Bill Hammons and Bill Hammons employees will respect the privacy of visitors to this site.
- Private citizens using this site will not be identified publicly.
- The personal information of private citizens using this site will not be shared with any
- Statisical information regarding the use of this site may, from time to time, be shared
publicly (e.g., if this site receives 17,000 visitors on a single day like it has before, that
could be made public).
- The owners of this site reserve the right to install and use Google Analytics and/or other
analytics software for quality control purposes:
- To see what kinds of users are visiting this site
- To determine what website content is drawing the most visitors
- To generally monitor and improve the user experience
- Comments on this website and emails sent to those associated with this website are not covered by this policy.
- It is advisable to also read our Terms of Service.
- The terms listed on this page are subject to addition, deletion and/or modification announced publicly.